Sugar: How Soft Drinks Contribute to Obesity, Diabetes, Heart Disease, and other Health Problems. - 80,624,546
Do you have a PayPal Account?
How did you hear about us?
Thank you!Your request will be sent asap
WELCOME TO SPLIT SHIPPING
The 6th and the Deadly
The 6th and the Deadly - 39,184,703
1. A plotless crime epic, based on true events, about a young girl and her family, who are massacred in their home. On the weekend of the 4th of July, a young Mexican girl, Alma, picks up a hitchhiker on the way home from her day job at a diner. The young man, Javier, is taken aback by the beautiful 16-year-old girl. He lets her stay in his apartment, but soon afterwards, Javier is killed, along with Alma’s brother. He is shot in the head in the presence of Alma. Alma’s father, a sports car enthusiast, builds a remote-controlled car for Alma to play with. A murder investigation begins, and Alma becomes the number one suspect. The police are convinced she is guilty. Alma struggles to stay alive, to find the people responsible for the murders. What starts out as a routine weekend, soon turns into a horrific weekend full of blood, bullets, mayhem and death.
2. The only feature film based on a true crime, feature documentarian Nicholas Pileggi's The 6th and the Deadly, charts the events leading up to the murders of a young Mexican girl and her family.
3. Alma, 15 years old and daughter of a low-ranking police official, lives a normal life, working at a diner and playing with her remote-controlled car. She picks up a hitchhiker, Javier, and they head to his apartment. The evening is going well, until the handsome, masculine Javier is killed, along with Alma's brother, by a bullet to the head in the presence of Alma.
4. Alma is treated as the prime suspect in the murders, as she has the most to lose. The police believe she murdered Javier, along with her father, the owner of the sports car he built for her.
5. Alma's quest to find the truth begins, as she tries to find the ones responsible for the deaths of her father, her brother, Javier and her father's car.
From the director of The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story